Czech for Foreigners
- Two-semester intensive courses (preparatory for a follow-up study at Palacký University)
- Minimum 4 and maximum 12 people in a group
- 600 lessons
- 87000,- CZK/person
- Books and all study materials included
- Admitted applicants are provided an admission letter for visa application
- Possibility to use University facilities for free
- Graduation certificate at the end of the course
The Czech for foreigners courses are organized by the Language Centre (Faculty of Arts, Palacky University). They are taught by Czech studies graduates with focus on Czech for foreigners methodology. The courses aim on gaining a communicative competence in Czech, mastering Czech grammar and vocabulary.
Faculty of Arts, Palacky University, reserves the right to accept or deny an applicant.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee or arrange accommodation.
Before applying for our course please pay attention to the most frequently asked questions that can be found here.
Applicants from China, please contact:
Mrs Dominika Ďurišová, Coordinator for China
Czech Language Links