Czech for Foreigners
- Two-semester intensive courses (preparatory for a follow-up study at PU)
- Minimum 4 and maximum 8 people in a group
- 600 lessons (or number of lessons adjusted to participants‘ needs)
- 87000,- CZK/person (or according to the number of lessons)
- Books and all study materials included
- Admitted applicants are provided an admission letter and a proof of accommodation, documents needed for visa application
- Accommodation at PU dorms booked
- Possibility to use University facilities for free
- Graduation certificate at the end of the course
The Czech for foreigners courses are organized by the Language Centre (Faculty of Arts, Palacky University). They are taught by Czech studies graduates with focus on Czech for foreigners methodology. The courses aim on gaining a communicative competence in Czech, mastering Czech grammar and vocabulary.
Faculty of Arts, Palacky University, reserves the right to accept or deny an applicant. Underaged applicants (less than 18 years of age) will not be accepted.
Before applying for our course please pay attention to the most frequently asked questions that can be found here.
With respect to the ongoing pandemic related to COVID-19 and difficulties that arise in the visa process, the Language Centre of Palacky University will admit to the Czech for Foreigners language course 2021/2022 only applicants coming from or legally residing in countries of the Schengen Area.
Applicants from Russian speaking countries, please contact our partner agencies:
Study4all (one-year Czech course in Olomouc): https://study4all.cz/podgotovitelnyekursy2/upo/
Prague Foundation Programme (one-year Czech course in Prague): https://www.foundationprogramme.cz/
Applicants from China, please contact:
Mrs Dominika Ďurišová, Coordinator for China
Czech Language Links